Saturday, May 4, 2019

In Illustration You Lot Missed It...

Today I read a post yesteryear Vicki Davis (@coolcatteacher) nearly her Top 10 Tweets. It struck me equally a non bad vogue to portion pop ideas to a greater extent than widely, peculiarly alongside teachers who aren't on Twitter.

I therefore had a expect at Twitter Analytics which provides data on which of my tweets earn the most impressions together with engagements. Using that information, I've written this post service inward monastic say to portion a alternative of my altitude tweets from recent months, inward instance you lot missed them... 

Top Tweets
1. This tweet - which features an indices occupation from Brilliant.org - earned over 20,000 impressions. If you're non familiar alongside Brilliant.org, gain cheque it out. Their Facebook feed is peculiarly good. 


2. I receive got no credit for whatever aspect of this tweet! It was Danielle Bartram's persuasion to lay stickers on calculators together with the stickers were produced yesteryear Ed Southall. I'm pleased to study that the persuasion has proved effective - I at nowadays detect it much easier to continue runway of calculators that I lend to students.


3. Whenever I portion a Don Steward resources it gets a lot of attention. That's because he's a legend together with his resources are unbelievably good. Here's iv pop examples. If you lot don't regularly piece of work Don Steward's resources therefore larn together with cheque out his blog immediately!




4. This tweet nearly my Open Evening post service was popular, partly because the 'Where everybody counts' motion painting went downward well! The sign was created yesteryear the Blackpool Sixth Mathematics Department (@BSMathsDept).


5. My post service nearly halt of term enrichment activities is 1 of my most pop posts ever.


6. Back inward March my Year 10 flat made a newspaper plate circle theorem display. I got this lovely persuasion from Paul Collins.


7. This tweet yesteryear the awesome Hannah Fry actually made me smile.


8. Often my most pop tweets are those that promote a novel weblog post service - this 1 was for my post service nearly GCSE revision resources...



9. ... together with this 1 was for my post service nearly resources for stretch together with challenge.


10. One of my most pop tweets this calendar month was the tweet inward which I starting fourth dimension suggested belongings a Christmas event.

The format of the trial has changed slightly since this tweet, but the engagement together with venue receive got at nowadays been confirmed together with tickets are selling fast. Check out christmaths.weebly.com for details.

I promise you've institute only about inspiration inward this post service - I've enjoyed looking dorsum at my tweets. Thanks for reading.