Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Complete The Rules

I said I wouldn't write whatsoever to a greater extent than posts this summer, but this is simply a quick 1 to percentage something I've simply made.

You may direct keep already seen the expectations videos I made for Year 10 in addition to Year 11. I was considering making these for Year 12 in addition to xiii also but wasn't certain it would endure good amongst these groups. Then I stumbled across this infographic that I made end twelvemonth in addition to never had the direct a opportunity to use.

I made it using Piktochart, inspired past times an infographic syllabus made by Anna Hester (@TypeAMathLand).

I similar this a lot, but there's 2 problems. First, it requires color printing, which I don't do. Second, it's possible that students volition simply glance at it in addition to non actually direct keep anything in.

Then I spotted this cool thought inwards Dan Meyer's post  The First Day Wiki.

Students are given the blank version to fill upward in. Because they direct keep to consummate it themselves they're to a greater extent than probable to pay attention.

I mean value this volition endure good amongst my Sixth Form classes, then I made my ain version - this 1 is for Year 12:
My editable version of this is here inwards illustration y'all desire to adjust this for your ain classes.